Recipe by Topher
This is an adaptation of a snack-like dessert I found online. The combo of flavors is quick and easy, and the presentation gives it an almost exotic feel.
Top Review by Newsbabe
Gross and disgusting. I baked these instead of frying and they turned into a gooey, uneatable mess. Maybe they are better deep fried but I had to toss mine out because they were uneatable. What a waste of food!!!
- 4 ripe bananas
- 8 spring roll wrappers
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- cinnamon, for rolling
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice bananas into half crosswise then half each piece lengthwise.
- Roll each piece in cinnamon.
- Place one half of banana flat side up on a spring roll wrapper.
- Arrange a layer of chocolate chips to the surface of banana.
- Cover chocolate chips with other half and wrap as in a spring roll.
- Repeat for the rest of bananas.
- Heal oil in a pan and fry spring rolls till golden in color.
- Drain oil in paper towel.