1/1 Photo of Chocolate Banana Tofu Mousse/Dessert
I was requested to make this for a gathering and was a bit skeptical about it. However, it is so easy to make and it tastes great. Nobody knows that it is made with tofu until they are told. Found this recipe in the "Can't Believe It's Kosher" cookbook. Cook time does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate chips in a double boiler or in microwave.
- 2Place tofu and 1/4 of banana chunks in blender or food processor and puree.
- 3Add remaining banana in small batches and process until smooth.
- 4Add vanilla, brown sugar, salt and vinegar and blend.
- 5Add melted chocolate chips (will be warm), pureeing until smooth and uniform texture.
- 6Adjust brown sugar to taste.
- 7Transfer to container and cover.
- 8Chill at least 2 hours prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Banana Tofu Mousse/Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.8
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 104.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: