3 hrs 20 mins
Chocolate and bananas!One of my favorite combinations!This makes a very attractive dessert! Cook time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Grind pecan halves,flour and brown sugar in food processor until fine,Add butter and pulse for 5 seconds.
- 3Press into 10 inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- 4Bake 8 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- 6Combine cream and maple syrup in small saucepan.
- 7Bring to boil over medium heat.
- 8Remove from heat and add chocolate,stir until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted.
- 9Line bananas in bottom of cool tart shell,pour chocolate mixture over bananas.
- 10Arrange pecan halves around edge of tart.
- 11Refrigerate until chilled,about 2 hours.
- 12Serve cold.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Banana Tart
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.7
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.2 mg
- Sodium 26.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g