Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Chocolate and bananas!One of my favorite combinations!This makes a very attractive dessert! Cook time includes chilling time.
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- pecan halves (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grind pecan halves,flour and brown sugar in food processor until fine,Add butter and pulse for 5 seconds.
- Press into 10 inch tart pan with removable bottom.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Combine cream and maple syrup in small saucepan.
- Bring to boil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate,stir until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted.
- Line bananas in bottom of cool tart shell,pour chocolate mixture over bananas.
- Arrange pecan halves around edge of tart.
- Refrigerate until chilled,about 2 hours.
- Serve cold.