Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Instant pudding makes a wonderful, creamy chocolate drink when blended with some frozen banana. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
- 2 cups cold 2% low-fat milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 large ripe frozen bananas, sliced
- 2 cups crushed ice, coarsely chopped
- In blender, combine the milk, pudding mix and vanilla; cover and process until blended.
- Add the bananas and ice; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
This smoothie had good flavor, but felt some what chalky from the pudding. I added more milk to get a smoother texture.
Lainey, this is A REALLY, REALLY GREAT SMOOTHIE, even if I did leave out the crushed ice ~ The frozen bananas gave the drink enough of a chill, & the combo of pudding & banana was wonderful! A DEFINITE KEEPER! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Zaar Stars Tag]
super super smoothie! I loved it and will be making it for breakfast more than once.