Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very tasty combo of chocolate & Banana - It's a meal in irself
- 3 1⁄2 cups 1% low-fat milk, divided
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 medium banana, cut into chucks
- Pour 2 cups milk, pudding mix, peanut butter& banana into a blender, blend on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Pour into a jug add remaining milk, stir& serve.
- You may store it in the fridge up to 2 days, stir before serving.
- It gets thicker when sitting if you wish add a bit more milk.
This is awesome! I made a lower calorie version with fat-free milk, sugar-free fat-free chocolate pudding (1.5 oz) and Better Than Peanut Butter. That brought the calories down to 190 with zero fat calories and 2 grams of fiber per serving. That's only 3 Weight Watchers points! Great stuff and my hubby had no idea it was reduced calorie/no fat! Next time I might go crazy and use light soy milk instead. Whoo Hooo!
Yuuuummmmmmmmy! It tastes like a milkshake! Perfect thickness.....not too thick or thin. My kids loved it. The 3 1/2-year-old took a sip, looked at it, said "Mmmmmmm" then proceeded to drink the entire cup without coming up for air! Thanx for sharing this. I'm going to make this agin.