Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this up.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box banana cream instant pudding
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 cups milk
- 1 banana, cut up
- 1 ounce hershey chocolate bar with almonds, cut up fine
- Mix pudding and cocoa with milk till thick.
- Add finely cup up banana and finely chopped chocolate bar; chill overnight.
Like KelBel, I used a sugar free instant banana pudding. I did go to the local bodega to buy a mini candy bar for shaving, again because I prefer not to have lots of chocolate hanging around the house - if for no other reason than it does not stay around very long. This was super easy and satisfied my sweet tooth without a lot of guilyt. Thanks for sharing.
Didn't chill this overnight and used sugar free pudding and skim milk. Added chocolate chips and almonds since I don't keep candybars around the house (LOL). Nice, simple dessert with no guilt. (okay maybe a little) LOL!