Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a shake I drink a lot during the school year, when I am too busy and frazzled to find the time to cook. It is very filling and really helps me meet my protein needs for the day. It isn't terribly sweet. If you are used to sweet shakes, I'd recommend adding a bit of sugar to the mix. The bananas add some natural sweetness.
- 1 quart unsweetened soymilk
- 2 bananas
- 1⁄4 cup soy protein powder
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Put all of the ingredients into a blender.
- Using the frappe setting, blend until smooth.
- NOTE: When left to sit for a while, the ingredients tend to separate. This can be remedied by a quick stir.
When making your recipe, I did cut it in half for just the 2 of us, but did use 2 FROZEN bananas to give it a bit of a frosty chill, & that worked just great! In a work, delicious! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block]