Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
What can I say? I love muffins. My kids love muffins. You will love these muffins, too.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups fruit juice (I used pomegranate blueberry juice)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 1 peach, peeled and diced
- 2 bananas, ripe, mashed
- 1 ounce semi-sweet chocolate baking square, shredded
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Line muffin pan with cups, or grease lightly.
- In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and sugar.
- In medium bowl, beat together juice, oil and banana. Mix in peach and chocolate.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into muffin pan and bake 35-45 minutes or until golden brown.
This recipe was exactly what I was looking for! Very easy, and so yummy. The whole wheat flour makes them hearty too, great for breakfast! Next time, I might try some brown sugar on top for a little added crunch, but they were so good just as they are!