Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Bananas add a new twist to brownies. No frosting needed, just sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving.
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9" square pan.
- Combine butter, sugar and cocoa and mix well.
- Stir in eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt together and add to mixture.
- Stir in mashed bananas and nuts and pour into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Ovens vary so I would start checking them after 30 minutes of baking time.