The finishing touch to our Easter meal, 2008. From the WW website, 4 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Place sheet of phyllo dough long-side facing you on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spray with butter-flavored cooking spray. Fold phyllo lengthwise in thirds, for a narrow sheet, about 18 inches long. Spray again.
- 2Stir 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cocoa together in cup. Sprinkle sugar mixture over phyllo. Cut phyllo crosswise into 6 equal strips using sharp knife. Spread out on baking sheet. Bake in oven until crisp and lightly browned, 8 minutes. Cool.
- 3Meanwhile, scald milk (heat to just below boiling point) in a small pot. Add remaining sugar and stir to dissolve.
- 4Combine remaining cocoa and cornstarch in cup. Pour in enough hot milk to make a paste. Stir and return to pot. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick. Spoon into bowl and cool completely.
- 5To assemble, fold whipped topping into chocolate mixture. Spread 2 heaping tablespoons mousse mixture over each phyllo sheet. Top each with banana slices. Place 1 phyllo sheet on dessert plate. Add 2 more layers. Repeat to make second serving. Yields 1 per serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Banana Napoleons (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.3
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.4 mg
- Sodium 109.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free whipped topping