Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great for breakfast or on the go!!
Make and share this Chocolate Banana Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 4 large chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine first six ingredients in a bowl set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine bananas and remaining ingredients; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened (don't over mix).
- Spoon into a greased 12 cup muffin pan, filling two-thirds full.
- Mix topping ingredients until crumbly.
- Sprinkle on top of each muffin pan.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for about 15 minute.