Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Great for breakfast or on the go!!
Make and share this Chocolate Banana Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 4 large chocolate graham crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Combine first six ingredients in a bowl set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine bananas and remaining ingredients; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened (don't over mix).
- Spoon into a greased 12 cup muffin pan, filling two-thirds full.
- Mix topping ingredients until crumbly.
- Sprinkle on top of each muffin pan.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for about 15 minute.
These are really good! I liked the topping, too, but everyone thought they were burnt because the topping is so dark.
Wonderful! Makes a great lowfat breakfast treat or afterschool snack. Moist, tender muffin with lots of chocolate and banana flavor. Loved the crumb topping for an extra chocolate boost. Whirred all topping ingredients in the food processor which worked well. Great use for ripe bananas. Will make these again! Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for PAC Fall 2007.