Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
These loaves use a cake mix so are preety easy to put together!
- 18 1⁄4 ounces devil's food cake mix
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 cups ripe bananas, mashed (about 4 medium)
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- walnuts, coarsely chopped and toasted
- banana chips, sweented and dried
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. You'll need 6 disposable baby (mini) loaf pans (5 3/4 x 3 1/4 x 2 inch) coated with nonstick spray and a baking sheet.
- Beat cake mix, sour cream, water, eggs and cinnamon in a large bowl with mixer on low speed 30 seconds or until blended. Scrape down sides of bowl; beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in mashed bananas. Pour into prepared pans (about 1 1/4 cups batter each); place on baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in centers comes out with moist crumbs. Cool in pans on a wire rack 10 minutes. Invert on rack, remove pans, turn right side up and cool.
- GLAZE: Microwave chocolate chips in a medium bowl on high, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted and smooth. Stir in cream and corn syrup; spread over tops of cakes. Sprinkle with walnuts and banana chips.