1/1 Photo of Chocolate Banana Mini Breads
Krista Smith's Note:
These yummy mini breads are great for gifts! I added some mini chocolate chips to the mix and peanuts to a few of the loaves! 1/4 loaf is 4 weight watchers points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 very ripe bananas (about 2 cups mashed)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 lb unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Lightly coat four mini-loaf (2-cup) pans with cooking spray.
- 3Place bananas and sugar in a mixing bowl and beat for 2-3 minutes.
- 4Add butter, egg and vanilla extract, mixing well.
- 5Scrap down bowl sides and add flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and nuts.
- 6Mix to combine.
- 7Fill pans about half full with batter.
- 8Bake until firm in the center and a toothpick inserted comes out with a bit of crumb on it, 35-40 minutes. (Or use 16 muffin tins and bake 15-18 mintues, or a full-size loaf pan for 1 hour.)
- 9Cool completely.
- 10To freeze, warp in plastic and then foil and freeze up to one month.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Banana Mini Breads
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.5
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.9 mg
- Sodium 321.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 5.0 g