Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
MMMM! Got this out of the local paper. Enjoy!
- 1 very ripe banana, cut into chunks & roughly mashed
- 29.58 ml chocolate syrup
- 29.58 ml milk
- 396.89 g vanilla ice cream
- 14.79 ml instant malted milk powder (optional)
- Place mashed banana, syrup, milk, ice cream& malted milk powder (if using) in blender.
- Blend on med-high speed until all ingredients are thoroughly blended and smooth.
In honour of it being your birthday(Feb 1st), I decided to make this and send good thoughts your way:-) Well, this was filling and really yummy when served over 1/2 a cup of ice cunes! I used Ovaltine malted milk powder which is a favourite of mine for very long now. Also, I added a dash of vanilla essence for some additional vanilla flavour! I love how this combines the flavours of banana, luscious chocolate and snow-like white vanilla ice cream to create something so delicious! This wonderfully satisfied my evening hunger pang and kept me going until 10pm(dinner time). Thanks alot Angela for a keeper and Happy Birthday, once again!
This is so simple and so good. A great afternoon treat. Thanks for sharing.
This is a great snack for the kids and myself this afternoon. Thanks!