Top Review by Shannon Holmes
This was just OK. I was really expecting a better flavor. The flavor to me was off and a bit chalky and the texture wasn't great, it was icy. I won't be making this again.
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated milk, fat free
- 1⁄4 cup corn syrup, light
- 8 ounces plain yogurt, fat free
- 1 banana, mashed
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together cocoa and sugar.
- Stir in evaporated milk.
- Stir constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in corn syrup.
- Cool completely.
- Add yogurt and banana, stir with whisk until blended.
- Refrigerate several hours until cold.
- Pour mixture into 1 quart ice cream machine.
- Use manufacturer's directions to finish it off.