Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
- In medium saucepan over medium heat, stir together cocoa and sugar.
- Stir in evaporated milk.
- Stir constantly until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in corn syrup.
- Cool completely.
- Add yogurt and banana, stir with whisk until blended.
- Refrigerate several hours until cold.
- Pour mixture into 1 quart ice cream machine.
- Use manufacturer's directions to finish it off.
This was just OK. I was really expecting a better flavor. The flavor to me was off and a bit chalky and the texture wasn't great, it was icy. I won't be making this again.
This was amazing. I wish my other low fat frozen yogurt recipes worked like this! It turned out creamy and delicious and the flavor was fantastic...not too sweet! Note: I replaced the corn syrup with honey. And didn't heat the mixture to dissolve the sugar.
This was great! I used a very ripe banana and I loved the fact that so much of the banana came through in the taste. Thank you so much for posting!