1/1 Photo of Chocolate Banana Croissants
Elly in Canada's Note:
A simple delicious breakfast croissant, make one or as many as you wish! The ingredients listed are for one serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the croissant in half horizontally, place on a microwaveable plate.
- 2Cover both insides with your favourite chocolate nut spread.
- 3Place a layer of banana on one half of the croissant.
- 4Put the chocolate chips over the banana and cover with the other half of the croissant.
- 5Microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove and let stand for a couple of minutes before serving.
- 6Yummy! Enjoy!
- 7Note some microwaves may take 2 minutes, depending on the power.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Banana Croissants
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.4
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 204.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 6.5 g