Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
A simple delicious breakfast croissant, make one or as many as you wish! The ingredients listed are for one serving.
- Slice the croissant in half horizontally, place on a microwaveable plate.
- Cover both insides with your favourite chocolate nut spread.
- Place a layer of banana on one half of the croissant.
- Put the chocolate chips over the banana and cover with the other half of the croissant.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove and let stand for a couple of minutes before serving.
- Yummy! Enjoy!
- Note some microwaves may take 2 minutes, depending on the power.
I had it for breakfast yesterday morning. It was really good. But I used the oven to heat it. That way it was a little bit crispy. I put it at 350 F, 5-10 minutes. Thanks Elly :) Made for Alphabet chef tag game