Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
A simple and sinful breakfast, dessert, or snack.
Make and share this Chocolate-Banana Croissant Panini recipe from Food.com.
- 2 plain croissants, day-old, cut in half horizontally
- 56.69 g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 small banana, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch slices
- Preheat an electric panini maker to medium.
- Lay the bottom half of each croissant, cut side up, on a clean work surface.
- Sprinkle with about two-thirds of the chocolate, dividing equally.
- Arrange the banana slices on top, then sprinkle with the remaining chocolate.
- Place the top half of each croissant, cut side down, on top.
- Place the sandwiches on the preheated panini maker and close the lid. Cook until the chocolate is melted and the tops are golden, 5 to 7 minutes.
It was delicious. Also just chocolate would be great. We'll do it often. Thanks KelBel. Made for 123 hit wonders.
If you have a sweet tooth then you will love these! I made these on my George Forman Grill, my chocolate-loving DS enjoyed this for brunch, thanks Kel!...Kitten:)