1/1 Photo of Chocolate-Banana Croissant Panini
A simple and sinful breakfast, dessert, or snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 plain croissants, day-old, cut in half horizontally
- 2 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 small banana, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch slices
- 1Preheat an electric panini maker to medium.
- 2Lay the bottom half of each croissant, cut side up, on a clean work surface.
- 3Sprinkle with about two-thirds of the chocolate, dividing equally.
- 4Arrange the banana slices on top, then sprinkle with the remaining chocolate.
- 5Place the top half of each croissant, cut side down, on top.
- 6Place the sandwiches on the preheated panini maker and close the lid. Cook until the chocolate is melted and the tops are golden, 5 to 7 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Banana Croissant Panini
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.1
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 38.1 mg
- Sodium 427.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g