Prep 12 mins
Cook 18 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Family Time Daily Dish.
- 18 ounces nestle toll house refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk
- 4 ounces banana cream instant pudding or 4 ounces vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix, mix
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons nestle toll house semi-sweet miniature chocolate chips
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- PRESS 3/4 package cookie dough* onto bottom and up side of pie plate.
- BAKE for 18 to 24 minutes, or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell. Cool completely on wire rack.
- BEAT milk and pudding mix according to package directions in small bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes. Spread 1 cup pudding over cookie crust (save remaining pudding for later use). Top pudding with bananas; spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until set. Drizzle with Nesquik; top with morsels. Cut into wedges.
- *Bake the remaining dough for an additional treat the kids (and grownups) will love!
Tasted great and thanks for a great idea. Would not think of a cookie dough crust like this - which can be used for a wide variety of pies. Used the flat, 16 oz. chocolate chip with pecan dough - not the roll. Cooked slightly longer than indicated and pressed down with a large spoon each time (3 times) I took it out of the oven to check for doneness. Made the 3.4 oz banana cream filling and used it ALL in the pie, with almost all of the 8 oz Cool Whip topping over the 2 sliced bananas. Drizzled chocoate syrup over and did not even open the chocolate morsels we purchased to make this. It was yummy enough without them.