Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This creamy chocolate banana pie is quick and easy to make.
- 2 medium ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 ounce) package chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package banana cream pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- heavy whipping cream, whipped, if desired
- banana, slices if desired
- chocolate curls, if desired
- Arrange banana slices over bottom of pie crust. Combine all remaining pie ingredients EXCEPT whipped cream in medium bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, until mixture is smooth and thickened. Reserve 1/4 cup pudding mixture.
- Pour remaining pudding mixture over bananas in pie crust. Carefully spread 1 cup whipped cream over pie. Drop reserved pudding mixture by teaspoonfuls over whipped cream. Gently swirl pudding into whipped cream using spatula or knife. Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- At serving time, garnish pie with additional whipped cream, banana slices and chocolate curls, if desired. Store refrigerated.