Prep 22 mins
Cook 40 mins
I received an email this morning from the www.criso.com website and this was one of the listed recipes. The picture looks incredible at the website!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package reduced sugar devils food cake mix, Pillsbury
- 2 large eggs
- 2⁄3 cup canola oil, Crisco Pure
- 1 3⁄4 cups milk, divided
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon banana extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container sugar-free whipped topping, frozen then thawed
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) jar sugar-free hot fudge topping, Smucker's
- 2 large bananas
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- HEAT oven to 350°F Spray bottom of a 9-inch round springform pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BLEND cake mix, eggs, oil and 3/4 cup milk in a medium bowl until moistened. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake 38 to 42 minutes. Cool completely.
- BLEND pudding mix with 1 cup cold milk. In another bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in pudding and banana extract. Blend in whipped topping. Remove 1 cup and reserve. Stir 2/3 cup fudge topping in small bowl until of spreading consistency. Slice bananas 1/4-inch thick. Dip 3 slices in lemon juice. Cover and reserve for garnish.
- PLACE 2 tablespoons fudge topping into the corner of a 1-quart resealable bag. Knead. Cut small corner off bag. Drizzle fudge topping over top of cake. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Garnish with reserved banana slices just before serving.
- REMOVE cake from pan. Cut in half horizontally. Cover bottom layer with fudge topping. Top with sliced bananas and 3 cups pudding mixture. Cover with top cake layer. Spread 1 cup reserved pudding onto center of cake.