These are really tasty stirred into coffee or hot chocolate.
Make and share this Chocolate Banana Coffee Stir Sticks recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 30 drops banana flavoring
- Melt and stir the chocolate till it is fully melted and smooth.
- Add flavoring till you have reached the desired flavor.
- Dip spoons into chocolate mixture and set aside to cool.
- Alternately you can set chocolate in chocolate molds and use warm chocolate to "glue" the molded chocolate to stir sticks.