Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
I love flavoured coffees, but hate the price. I often make my own with various extracts. Here's a favorite of mine. *Note: for the extract and cocoa, use first measurements for a more subtle flavour, the second measurements for a stronger flavour.
- 1⁄3 cup coffee, grounds (or however strong you normally make a 12 cup pot of coffee)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon banana extract
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon cocoa
- Add cocoa to coffee filter.
- Pour coffee ground and extract on top.
- Add needed water to coffee maker and turn on.
This was very good. I made it as previous viewer did to avoid clogging problems. I can see myself having this after playing outdoors with the kids next winter.
Mmmmmmmmm, chocolate, banana and coffee. What a lovely combo. I put the cocoa into the cup instead of the filter because I have had it clog the filter in the past and make a real mess. It's simple and delicious, a great anytime coffee. :D