Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cheesecake-Shake? Yes, another one of my weirder Ideas. I liked it at the time, but I honestly don't know what other people would think of it. I'm not sure why I posted it.
- 118.29 ml skim milk
- 29.58 ml fat free cream cheese
- 1 banana, peeled
- 14.79 ml chocolate malt powder
- 1.23 ml Sweet 'n Low
- Mix milk and cream cheese in blender.
- Add other ingredients.
- Pour into a glass.
- Place in freezer to chill.
- You could experiment by substituting the banana with 1/2 cup of strawberries or other fruit, but I haven't tried doing this yet.
- It could affect the texture.
It took a couple teaspoons of Splenda to do the sweetening to my taste. I used just cocoa powder as I haven't seen malt in ages. Also used a frozen banana so it would be good and cold. Love the cream cheese, banana and chocolate, Yummm. Made for Comfort Cafe, Summer 09.