Recipe by Melanie Murray
This is a nice mixture cake. I love chocolate and banana together and this is a great taste. ENJOY!!
- 1 package duncan hines moist deluxe devil's food cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup crisco vegetable oil
- 1 package banana cream instant pudding, and pie filling mix (4 serving size)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 medium banana
- lemon juice
- chocolate sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 13x9x2 inch pan.
- For cake: combine cake mix, eggs, milk and oil in large bowl.
- Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened.
- Beat at medium speed 2 minutes.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- FOR TOPPING-------------.
- Combine pudding mix and milk in large bowl.
- Stir until smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread on top of cooled cake.
- Slice banana; dip in lemon juice, arrange on top.
- Garnish with chocolate sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.