1/1 Photo of Chocolate Banana Brownies
1 hr 5 mins
With the added bananas, these brownies are really moist and delicious. Originally taken from 101 Cakes and Bakes, published by BBC World, with editing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius Line a 9-inch square baking tin with baking paper, with an extra 1cm on the sides.
- 2Combine the butter, sugar and chocolate in a large pan over a gentle flame, stirring until melted and smooth. Remove pan from heat.
- 3Stir in the combined eggs, bananas and vanilla until well-mixed.
- 4Sift in the flour and cocoa powder.
- 5Pour the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 35 minutes (depending on how large your bananas are).
- 6Allow the brownies to cool in the tin before cutting into 16 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Banana Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.2
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.7 mg
- Sodium 95.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 12.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g