This is so easy and fun for kids! This is from Everyday with Rachel Ray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper or foil liners.
- 2In nonstick skillet, melt the butter with the brown sugar over moderately high heat.
- 3Add the banana slices and cook, turning once, until caramelized, about 3 minutes.
- 4The bananas should be softened and sticky. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- 5In large bowl, whisk together milk, eggs and vanilla.
- 6Stack the toasted bread, slice off the crusts and cut the bread into 4 triangles.
- 7Add the bread to the custard and let soak until the custard is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
- 8Stir in the cooled caramelized bananas and the chocolate.
- 9Spoon mixture into the prepared muffin cups (they will be very full).
- 10Bake the puddings until puffy and golden, about 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate-Banana Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.0
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 182.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 5.3 g