Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Deliciously easy and fun to make!
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 -3 medium sized very ripe bananas
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 2 1⁄4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Grease the bottom of an 8x4 inch loaf pan.
- Stir together all ingredients until blended.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake for about 50-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let cool completely, about 2 hours, before slicing.
- Wrap tightly and store at room temperature up to 4 days or refrigerate up to 10 days.
- Makes about 24 slices.