From a local volunteer cookbook
Make and share this Chocolate Banana Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease loaf pan.
- Combine margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a bowl.
- Beat on medium speed until moistened.
- Mash bananas and add with milk.
- Beat on low to blend.
- Add next five ingredients.
- Beat on low until flour mixture is moistened.
- Use a spoon to fold in the walnuts.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake on centre rack 50-60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes on a wire rack.
- Remove from pan.
- Cool completely.