Recipe by jenlyn33922
a modified recipe for banana chocolate chip bars. Made low fat and low cal, still delicious!
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup Smart Balance butter spread
- 2⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 cup mashed banana (2 medium, over-ripe)
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- spray an 8x15 pan with pam.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
- Cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg.
- Blend in banana, then flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread in greased and floured pan
- Bake 20-25 minutes.