Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is sooo good, you ave to try it
- 400 g brioche bread, loaf you will need 8 slices
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and thinly sliced
- 110 g dark chocolate, roughly grated
- 110 g miniature marshmallows
- pre-heat the grill to medium-high.
- toast both sides of the brioche slices until lightly golden, be careful as this type of bread toasts very quickly.
- place slices of banana on top of each of 4 slices of the brioche and top with grated chocolate followed by a layer of marshmallows.
- place them under the grill and gently cook until marshmallows begin to melt and turn a golden colour and chocolate has melted.
- top with remaining 4 slices of brioche and press down for the untimate indulgence.