Chocolate, Banana and Marshmallow Brioche Toastie
- pre-heat the grill to medium-high.
- toast both sides of the brioche slices until lightly golden, be careful as this type of bread toasts very quickly.
- place slices of banana on top of each of 4 slices of the brioche and top with grated chocolate followed by a layer of marshmallows.
- place them under the grill and gently cook until marshmallows begin to melt and turn a golden colour and chocolate has melted.
- top with remaining 4 slices of brioche and press down for the untimate indulgence.