Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
The featured August 2007 recipe on the Hershey website. Chef Bill Justus says this vinaigrette can be used as a salad dressing or as a marinade for vegetables, meats and seafood. Servings and prep times are guess-timates.
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup Hershey's syrup (HERSHEY'S Special Dark syrup)
- 3⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place shallots and mustard in a stainless steel bowl and mix.
- Alternately add oil and vinegar.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.