What can I say? These are just...good!
Make and share this Chocolate Balls recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (200 g) packetmilk arrowroot biscuits, crushed into fine crumbs
- 1 (440 g) can condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 1⁄4 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons rum (optional)
- 1 cup desiccated coconut, extra, for rolling
- Mix first 5 ingredients together, making sure they are combined well.
- Using about a tablespoon of mixture, roll into balls.
- Roll each ball in coconut.
I made this with sweetened condensed milk and sweetened shredded coconut. I was going to add rum but found that I did not have any (!), so will do next time. The batch made 28 good sized balls and they are a nice little treat; the whole family loves them. A bit too sweet for me, but that is not a bad thing :).... It was impossible to roll them by hand as the dough is too sticky, instead I used 2 spoons to form the balls while I rolled them in the coconut. I placed them on wax paper and keep them in the fridge. They would flatten too much if left out for any period of time. I think that it would be a good idea to increase the crumbs to 250 g for a less sticky dough. Made for PRMR.