Recipe by KristinV
I have very fond memories of these as a little whipper snapper and remember them as the only good thing about my Uncle's cranky ex-wife :) Super easy and heaps tastier than rum balls (personal opinion)
Top Review by pixieglenn
Wow! I made these this morning and they were amazing! In the US, we don't have Marie's so I used short bread cookies and crushed them up instead. I am thinking that these would be delish with some walnuts in the mix next time! Thanks! Made for ZWT 5 - Jammin Java Jivers.
- 250 g packet plain sweet biscuits (I use Marie)
- 375 ml can condensed milk (You can make your own!)
- 236.59 ml coconut
- 29.58 ml cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Crush the biscuits until they’re down to a fine crumble texture. Then mix the cocoa, coconut and crushed Marie biscuits together.
- Add the condensed milk and stir all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Using slightly wet hands, roll the mixture into balls.
- Roll in coconut before placing in fridge to harden.