Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Taste like peanut butter cups
- 1⁄4 lb soft margarine
- 1 (18 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 piece paraffin wax (there are 5 blocks per box, cut one in half)
- Mix margarine, peanut butter and 10x sugar until creamy.
- Fold in Rice Krispies.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and dip in chocolate.
- Place on waxed paper to dry.
Just a little "extra" you might try - Use Kocoa Krispies isntead of regular Rice Krispies, Sit back and watch people DROOOL and BEG for the recipe
If you love Peanut Butter Balls and chocolate you will love this recipe!!
These were good. My younger daughters had fun making this with just a little help from Mommy. We didn't have paraffin wax, so we used some margarine instead to make the chocolate dip-able.