Recipe by Deantini
Recipe created for the British Pub Crawl Challenge (ZWT8) by Team Bistro Babes. Other flavoured vodka such as marshmellow would work great in this drink too
Top Review by Bayhill
Delicious! What's not to love with Bailey's and chocolate! I made this using the marshmallow vodka option and loved it. Quick to make, even quicker to drink...it goes down very smoothly.
**Made for ZWT 8 Beverage Dart Board Challenge**
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- grated dark chocolate, for garnish (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add Bailey's, vodka and chocolate syrup to shaker filled with ice and shake - do NOT stir - vigorously while wearing a skimpy bikini and do your best to look hot while shaking. At this point you may have to suck in your tummy.
- Pour into chilled martini glasses.
- Grate a bit of chocolate on top.
- Serve to your Bond or Bond-to-be or pour for yourself because you are a Bond Babe, too.