Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe created for the British Pub Crawl Challenge (ZWT8) by Team Bistro Babes. Other flavoured vodka such as marshmellow would work great in this drink too
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- grated dark chocolate, for garnish (optional)
- Add Bailey's, vodka and chocolate syrup to shaker filled with ice and shake - do NOT stir - vigorously while wearing a skimpy bikini and do your best to look hot while shaking. At this point you may have to suck in your tummy.
- Pour into chilled martini glasses.
- Grate a bit of chocolate on top.
- Serve to your Bond or Bond-to-be or pour for yourself because you are a Bond Babe, too.
Delicious! What's not to love with Bailey's and chocolate! I made this using the marshmallow vodka option and loved it. Quick to make, even quicker to drink...it goes down very smoothly.
**Made for ZWT 8 Beverage Dart Board Challenge**
Wow! Delicious. Sweet, but so yummy. I admit that I skipped the bikini today, but might try it next time I make it. Made for ZWT 8 - the Lively Lemon Lovelies.
What a great cocktail. I actually made a second one with raspberry vodka and it was yummy too. One more and I might have put on the skimpy bikini. lol. Thanks Bistro Babes for a fun drink on a sunny afternoon. Made for ZWT8 - Beverage Dart Board challenge.