- 2 avocados, peel and pit removed
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup raw honey or 1⁄4 cup Agave
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 an orange, zest of
- 1 pinch salt
- chocolate chips and chopped almonds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Add the avocados to a food processor and mix until smooth.
- 2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 3. Scoop out into small bowls or shot glasses and place in the refrigerator for 1 - 2 hours.
- 4. Top with chopped almonds and chocolate chips, optional.