Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
NOTE: Dairy Free - Sugar Free - Egg Free!!! Found this totally easy and healthy pudding on Edibleperspectives.com. It may seem like an odd combination, but the end result is a delicious treat! Check out the blog, too - she's got some awesome food photography tips!
- 2 bananas, ripe (but NEVER frozen)
- 2 avocados, ripe
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (up to 8 Tbsp, to your taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Process the avocados and bananas until smoot, scraping down the sides if necessary.
- Add the cocoa, vanilla and cinnamon. Process until smooth.
- Refrigerate (if you can keep from eating it right away!).
- Keep leftovers in a sealed container, for a maximum of 2-3 days.