NOTE: Dairy Free - Sugar Free - Egg Free!!! Found this totally easy and healthy pudding on Edibleperspectives.com. It may seem like an odd combination, but the end result is a delicious treat! Check out the blog, too - she's got some awesome food photography tips!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process the avocados and bananas until smoot, scraping down the sides if necessary.
- 2Add the cocoa, vanilla and cinnamon. Process until smooth.
- 3Refrigerate (if you can keep from eating it right away!).
- 4Keep leftovers in a sealed container, for a maximum of 2-3 days.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Avocado Banana Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.8
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.6 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 8.5 g