Top Review by eternalprep
I LOVED this recipe. It's Melt-In-Your-Mouth good. It's so creamy if you eat it with out freezing it. You can also take it and spead it beside skinless chicken (baked) and then use lemon peel to flavor the chicken.
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler, then allow it to cool, and set aside.
- Using an electric beater, beat the butter while gradually adding sugar (about 15 minutes).
- Add the melted chocolate and beat for 5 minutes more.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Mix in the vanilla and peppermint extracts.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts on bottom of 24 paper cupcake holders in cupcake pan.
- Fill each cupcake holder half full.
- Sprinkle more nuts on top.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.