1/3 Photos of Chocolate Apricot Fudge
Sydney Mike's Note:
Just another way to enjoy the taste of chocolate & apricots! Preparation time does not include the time it takes for the fudge to cool down to room temperature.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 13"x9" baking dish.
- 2In 4 quart saucepan combine sugar, butter & milk, cooking over medium high heat & stirring occasionally, 10-14 minutes until mixture comes to a full boil.
- 3Reduce heat to medium & boil, stirring constantly, 6-7 minutes, or until candy thermometer reaches 228 degrees F.
- 4Remove from heat & gradually stir in both chocolates until melted.
- 5Stir in marshmallow cream & vanilla extract, until well blended.
- 6Stir in apricots, then spread into prepared pan.
- 7Cool completely at room temperature.
- 8Cut into 1" squares before serving.
- 9Store covered in cool place.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Apricot Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 117
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 5.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g