Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These look so pretty and can be served for a dinner party, breakfast or Sunday dinner.
- 1 cup very cold heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons best quality cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 store-bought chocolate angel food cake, cut into cubes
- 1⁄4 cup framboise liqueur
- 1 pint fresh raspberry
- grated bittersweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons toasted toasted and chopped fine almonds
- Using a hand held mixer, beat together the cream, sugar, cocoa powder and vanilla until stiff peaks form; keep cold.
- Place a few cubes of the angel food cake in the bottom of 4 parfait glasses and drizzle with 1 teaspoon of framboise.
- Top with a few tablespoons of the chocolate cream, a few tablespoons of raspberries, grated chocolate.
- Repeat to make 4 layers ending with chocolate cream.
- Garnish with a few raspberries, grated chocolate and chopped fine almonds.