Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
taken from an 8 page pullout on Chocolate, found in a ladies magazine
- 1 (200 g) carton natural yoghurt
- 1 (300 ml) carton thickened cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated chocolate
- 6 teaspoons brown sugar
- Combine cream and yoghurt.
- Beat mixture with electric beater till thick and fluffy.
- Fold through grated chocolate.
- Pour into 6 individual ramekins.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Leave in refrigerator overnight to set.
Really different and delicious! I like it alot. Regarding the brown sugar topping, some of it melts into the cream, while some of it doesn't. The latter gives it something like a creme brulee touch without all the work. lovely. ZWT7