Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a simple, yummy dessert that is always a hit at picnics. In addition, fat-free or reduced fat substitutes work well.
- 1 (18 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 0.5 (9 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 6 1⁄2 cups milk, separated (6 cups are for pudding)
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (5 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, separated
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Crush one bag of Oreos.
- Place crushed Oreos, butter and 1/2 cup of milk in microwave-safe bowl.
- Defrost for 2 minutes.
- Mix with electric mixer of beaters for 3 minutes.
- Press into bottom of 9 x 13 dish.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Mix puddings separately. Follow package directions plus mix in 8 oz of cream cheese into each mix.
- Chill each for at least 15 minutes.
- When freezing and chilling is complete, layer vanilla pudding over Oreo crust.
- Layer chocolate pudding over vanilla pudding.
- Cover with cool whip.
- Crush 1/3 - 1/2 of remaining Oreos. Sprinkle on top of cool whip.
- Chill for 3 hours or overnight. You can also freeze if desired.