Recipe by CookieMonster2323
Fun and easy microwave s'mores with a strawberry surprise! We think they taste like a mix between s'mores and chocolate-covered strawberries. =) Hope you enjoy them!
- 1 graham cracker
- 1 milk chocolate candy bar, we prefer Hershey's (really, you just need 2-3 squares for each s'more)
- 1 marshmallows
- 1-2 strawberry (Select small strawberries if using two. One medium size strawberry is preferred since s'mores aren't)
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse off the strawberry and gently blot with a paper towel to dry. Remove the stem and slice the strawberry to desired thickness (flat slices).
- Break the graham cracker at the perforation into two even squares. On a microwave-safe plate or paper towel, top 1 graham cracker piece with 2-3 squares of chocolate bar.
- Place a marshmallow upright on top of the chocolate.
- Microwave for 15-18 seconds (until the marshmallow has fully puffed up).
- Remove from microwave and allow marshmallow to deflate slightly (if it has shifted or begun to fall off the chocolate, use your second graham cracker piece to slide it back into place).
- Top the marshmallow with at at least two slices of strawberry (or as much as you'd like, being careful not to overfill) and place the final graham cracker above that, pressing down gently.
- *Note-If making more than one s'more at a time, adjust microwave time slightly up to accommodate the number of marshmallows to puff up (watch carefully to gage).