1/1 Photo of (Chocolate And) Strawberry S'mores
Fun and easy microwave s'mores with a strawberry surprise! We think they taste like a mix between s'mores and chocolate-covered strawberries. =) Hope you enjoy them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse off the strawberry and gently blot with a paper towel to dry. Remove the stem and slice the strawberry to desired thickness (flat slices).
- 2Break the graham cracker at the perforation into two even squares. On a microwave-safe plate or paper towel, top 1 graham cracker piece with 2-3 squares of chocolate bar.
- 3Place a marshmallow upright on top of the chocolate.
- 4Microwave for 15-18 seconds (until the marshmallow has fully puffed up).
- 5Remove from microwave and allow marshmallow to deflate slightly (if it has shifted or begun to fall off the chocolate, use your second graham cracker piece to slide it back into place).
- 6Top the marshmallow with at at least two slices of strawberry (or as much as you'd like, being careful not to overfill) and place the final graham cracker above that, pressing down gently.
- 8*Note-If making more than one s'more at a time, adjust microwave time slightly up to accommodate the number of marshmallows to puff up (watch carefully to gage).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for (Chocolate And) Strawberry S'mores
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 65.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g