This recipe was on TLC's Take Home Chef and it is quite tasty! Where I am I couldn't find spearmint leaves so I did without and it was still pretty good. I also didn't rim the glasses but chose to use the grated chocolate in the martini to give it more chocolate, mmmmm! I've also found that the pampered chef microplane adjustable grate works wonderful for the chocolate! (I just got one and decided to try it-magic!!!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour 1 tablespoon/15 ml of vodka onto a small plate.
- 2Place the grated chocolate on another small plate.
- 3Dip the rims of 2 martini glasses into the vodka on the plate to moisten lightly, then dip the rims into the grated chocolate to coat lightly. Set aside.
- 4Combine the ice cubes, half and half, chocolate liqueur, crème de menthe, remaining 2 tablespoons/30 ml of vodka, and spearmint leaves in a cocktail shaker. -I also add in grated chocolate.
- 5Shake well until the mixture is icy cold and a bit frothy.
- 6Strain into the prepared martini glasses.
- 7Garnish with a chocolate stick and spearmint sprig, and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Spearmint Martini
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.6
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 22.3 mg
- Sodium 29.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dark chocolate sticks