Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was on TLC's Take Home Chef and it is quite tasty! Where I am I couldn't find spearmint leaves so I did without and it was still pretty good. I also didn't rim the glasses but chose to use the grated chocolate in the martini to give it more chocolate, mmmmm! I've also found that the pampered chef microplane adjustable grate works wonderful for the chocolate! (I just got one and decided to try it-magic!!!)
- Pour 1 tablespoon/15 ml of vodka onto a small plate.
- Place the grated chocolate on another small plate.
- Dip the rims of 2 martini glasses into the vodka on the plate to moisten lightly, then dip the rims into the grated chocolate to coat lightly. Set aside.
- Combine the ice cubes, half and half, chocolate liqueur, crème de menthe, remaining 2 tablespoons/30 ml of vodka, and spearmint leaves in a cocktail shaker. -I also add in grated chocolate.
- Shake well until the mixture is icy cold and a bit frothy.
- Strain into the prepared martini glasses.
- Garnish with a chocolate stick and spearmint sprig, and serve.