When the sweet tooth strikes and you need to keep the scales happy, try these! Easy, elegant and full of flavor, two of these tasty, nutty nibbles are only 225 calories. Note: times listed do not include refrigeration or cooling times.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix softened butter and cream cheese in a bowl until smooth.
- 2Blend in flour, a bit at a time, confectioners' sugar and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- 3Form dough into a disk.
- 4Cover in plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- 5Heat oven to 325°F
- 6Divide dough into 24 balls; press into two 12-cup mini muffin tins, pushing dough up over edges.
- 8Mix brown sugar, chocolate, egg, melted butter, vanilla and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt in a bowl until combined.
- 9Divide half the pecans among muffin cups; top with brown sugar mixture; sprinkle remaining pecans on top.
- 10Bake 20 minutes or until dough is lightly golden around edges.
- 11Let sit 5 minutes.
- 12Run tip of knife around cup edges to loosen.
- 13Remove when cool enough to handle; transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Pecan Tartlets
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.8
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 139.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g