Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Yummy mix of chocolate and peanut butter.
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 9" unbaked pie shell
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Stir together all dry ingredients.
- Add eggs, milk, vanilla, peanut butter and melted butter.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecan pieces.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or just until set and golden brown.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate to set further.
- Serve chilled with ice cream or whipped cream.