Recipe by kellbell_2004
This delicious dessert is both light and tasty.
Top Review by Jezski
Good! The grandkids loved it. Quick and easy. Made with regular instant pudding instead of sugarfree. And used 3 Tablespoons of peanut butter for more flavor. Be sure to soften up the peanut butter before folding into Cool Whip so that it blends more easily. Thanks for posting.
- 9 sheets low-fat graham crackers
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 2 tablespoons low-fat peanut butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the milk and pudding mix and place in fridge until just set. Meanwhile, place 4 of the graham cracker sheets in an even layer on the bottom of an 8x8 square pan.
- Mix the peanut butter with the cool whip and spread it over the graham crackers in the pan. Place another layer with 4 of the graham cracker sheets over top and then layer on the chocolate pudding mixture.
- Crumble the remaining sheet of graham cracker and sprinkle on top. Place in the fridge overnight.